(Governance, Design, Architecture, Capabilities)
- Risk Heat map
- Project Management Office
- Governance Operating Model & Benefits for SICHAM Nonprofits & Communities
- Integrated Capabilities for family Program
- Cloud & Infrastructure Architecture
- Database & Applications/Services Architecture
- Identity & Access Management Architecture
- Web Servers, CDN & Proxy Architecture
- Firewall & Secure Network
- Backups, Storage architecture
- Development & Automation Architecture
Introduction & Awareness
- Develop and agree on governance structure and council decision authority, scope, and outcomes.
- Define charter, scope, and membership for Social Programs & Projects.
- Identify and socialize key stakeholders, Civic and business co-chairs.
- Launch SICHAM Advocacy Leadership Council & Sponsorship.
- Build SICHAM Society Benefits report that provide context, credibility, and “call to action.”
- Develop and align SICHAM benefits with Champa, Cambodian and Vietnamese communities & families
- Improve relationships with stakeholders and communities.
- Report on SICHAM Program performance and impact score for the full year.
Society Wide Operation
- Establish Charter, Council & capabilities roadmap with SICHAM Governance Partners (County, City, State, Federal, Community Nonprofits, Corporations, Financials & Healthcare)
- Evaluate the SICHAM Society governance program as a whole via focused interviews and surveys.
- Report on Society Programs performance for the full year to the Council, Community and Media