P.O. Box 2972, San Ramon, CA 94583 - Non-profit organization - EIN# 83-3507638
Sicham is an international partnership of nonprofits whose mission is to enable platform & programs societies and families in working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation, seek justice, and empowering people out of poverty.
We pursue this mission through Governance operating model and commitment to:
- Governance, Strategy, Council, Charter & Project Management Office with performance reporting
- Transformational development that is community-based and sustainable, focused especially on the needs of children and orphans.
- Emergency relief that assists people afflicted by conflict or disaster.
- Promotion of justice that seeks to change unjust structures affecting the poor among whom we work.
- Partnerships with nonprofits to contribute to ethical and social transformation.
- Public awareness that leads to informed understanding, giving, involvement, and kindness.
- Respect of belief & interfaith dialogue by life, deed, word, and sign that encourages people to come together with kindness & respect.
We act in ways that respect the dignity, uniqueness, and intrinsic worth of every person — the poor, the donors, our staff and their families, boards, and volunteers. We celebrate the richness of diversity in human personality, culture, and contribution.
We practice a participative, open, enabling style in working relationships.
Our vision is to provide those in need with opportunity, dignity, and hope so they can possess the tools for change in themselves, their family, and their community. Sicham supports all people regardless of ethnicity, gender, race, or religion.