We sincerely thank you for your interest to help societies directly serving families, orphans, children, women & girls and elderly to make this a better world with kindness!
This page has following information:
- Societies in Social Initiative for Champa Programs
- Society Programs for Families, Children, Orphans, Elders and Women:
- Society Programs Organization Structure
- Volunteering Positions and Volunteering Opportunities.
- Donate for the Society program
- Contact Us
Society Programs for Families, Children, Orphans, Elders and Women:
Apply for Volunteering Positions
Finance and Accounting ManagerProgram Director Events & Media DirectorVolunteer Director ChampaCommunity & Public Relations Director
Nonprofit Program Director
Qualifications and Experience
The desired volunteer will have demonstrated experience with fund development, including annual, major and planned giving and be able to provide effective guidance to the Board of Directors. Experience in management and governance in a IT, Healthcare & Financial organization or not-for-profit is preferred.
- Appreciation and support for the mission, vision, and values of the Able Community.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and ability in communicating the mission, vision, values, and compelling cases to multiple audiences, one-on-one, and through formal proposals, correspondence and presentations
- Knowledge of community programs fundraising and culture
- Hands on familiarity with direct mail, grants management, planning giving, special events
- Working knowledge of technological platforms such as Microsoft Office, computerized constituent management systems and marketing/communications
- Marketing, Brand positioning and social media marketing
- Familiarity with Project Management and reporting.
Events & Media Director
- Lead the day-to-day supervision of media planning including media (Media placements, media tours, press briefings, media events, pitch materials, press releases), oversight of surveys & recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting, etc.
- Apply use and expertise in media tracking and monitoring tools to gather data, including performance of client and Clients content.
- Develop sharp strategies and written press materials media advisories, press releases, talking points, story pitches, spokesperson media training, media briefs and manage the approval process with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Partner and retain Clients media affiliates (radio, digital, social media, print) to place our daily and weekly programming, and secure guaranteed content placements.
- Responsible for account record keeping including client authorizations, insertion orders, Media success monitoring and tracking reports. Recruit and secure influencer and celebrity participation in client and internal campaigns.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders, influencers and partners.
- Leads all marketing, branding and strategy elements for our clients, media affiliates, and corporate brands.
- Serve as client's daily media contact and act as overarching client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively. Develop and direct new business program development and presentations working with senior leaders, as needed.
- Perform as a leader with minimal supervision, taking full ownership of accounts and functioning autonomously.
- Works with Councils of Community Services and account teams to develop strategies and recommendations for media plans and media strategies.
- Demonstrates close working relationship and integration with account management teams
Able Community located in Silicon Valley; California is currently requesting applications for the position of Director of Activities & Volunteers to work on our Community programs.
The Director of Activities & Volunteers will plan, develop and direct the overall volunteer team’s operation of the Able Community activity departments in accordance with regulatory guidelines and our established policies and procedures, and assure that an on-going program of activities is designed to meet the level of interests and abilities of family members.
This individual will also oversee and direct the volunteer services that enrich the services provided to the residents in the community.
Essential Job Functions
The Director of Activities & Volunteers must comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to volunteering at Able Community and its communities, including:
- Plan and produce monthly activity calendar. Enter activities into the system.
- Complete reports on quarterly progress of our programs.
- Facilitate Community Council Meetings and follow up on concerns or issues raised during the meetings.
- Plan and manage event activities and entertainment.
- Manage and supervise the work for the Activities Assistants.
- Participate of Fundraising & Volunteering Activities for the community.
- Supervises the volunteers which involves direct and indirect responsibilities for interviewing, selection, training, motivating, performance appraisal, managing policies and procedures to ensure achievement of the department’s goals.
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, training, and scheduling resident volunteers, external volunteers and group volunteers.
- Manage and supervise the process of assigning volunteers based on needs/requests from department heads. Ensure that volunteers are following company policies. Monitor volunteer interactions with residents and staff members.
- Coordinate and support volunteers with any event/activity/council/committee conducted by the volunteers.
- Ensure volunteer retention through assignment of appropriate tasks, regular recognition practices, and conducting volunteer experience evaluations.
Community & Public Relations Director
We are seeking a Director of Able Community Council and Community Program Advancement who will be responsible for fostering the services to our families through the promotion of the public image of the Community, and who will seek to increase the financial resources through fundraising.
The Director of Public Relations will be directly responsible for:
- Implementing a comprehensive fundraising, marketing, public relations and communication strategy to advance the mission of the Able Community through collaboration with the Community Leadership Team and other departments